What are the best glasses for my face shape?
Now, select your face shape
- Oval. An oval face has slightly wider cheekbones and a gentle narrowing at the forehead and jaw.
- Heart. A heart face is widest at the forehead and gradually narrows through to the jaw.
- Round. …
- Square. …
Your frame should rest with equal weight on your ears and nose, gripping your temples lightly. You can see the correct fit visually when the width of the frame is equal to the width of your face from ear to ear, and there is no gap, or only a very slight gap, between the top of your nose and the bridge of the frame.
How to Measure to Determine Your Face Shape
- Measure across your forehead at the widest point.
- Measure the widest length across your cheekbones.
- Measure your jawline at its widest point.
- Measure the length of your face by using the “cross shape method.” Put the ruler just under the eyes and measure from ear to ear (stop where the ear begins).
- 70’s-80’s Oversized Square Eyeglasses.
- Thin & Lightweight Metal Eyeglasses.
- Sporty Aviator Glasses.
- Circle Round Glasses.
- Vintage Cat-Eye Glasses.
- Dapper Semi-Rimless Glasses (Clubmaster)
- Slim, Narrow Oval & Rectangular Tiny Reading Glasses.
- Stylish Flat Top Glasses.
Finding Your Perfect Frames go to our Gallery
How wide should your glasses be?
- If your skin appears yellowish or sallow beside the white paper, you have a warm skin tone.
- If your skin appears pink, rosy, or blueish-red, then you have a cool skin tone.
- If your skin appears gray, your skin probably has an olive complexion with a neutral undertone.
- Do I have warm or cool undertones?
Warm undertones range from peach to yellow and golden. Some people with warm undertones also have sallow skin. Cool undertones include pink and bluish hues. If you have a neutral undertone, this means that your undertones are roughly the same color as your actual skin tone.
- Jewel tone colors are richly saturated hues named for gems including sapphire blue, ruby red, amethyst purple, citrine yellow, and emerald green. …
- Blue is associated with serenity and loyalty and is a top choice to color block with complementary colors like emerald or citrine.